John Carlson

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

And how much more time you'll have to teach woodworking to your
grandkids.

(I was a 2-1/2 pack-a-day man until I quit in my 30's. That was 20 or
so years ago and I've never looked back. No grandkids yet but I'm
looking forward to the time I'll spend with them in the shop when they
arrive.)

On 01 Jan 2004 19:07:06 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:
None of my business either, but think of how much better you, your
house, your clothing will smell, and how many fewer holes you'll have in
clothing, upholstery, etc.

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net