Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Central A/C problems

Sadly, that's not enough detail to be useful. One option comes to mind
is frozen up evaporator, but it could be so many other things. Bad
blower motor, bad capacitor, duct problem, vents blocked, low freon,
voltage fluctuations, and on and on with the options.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Sam Takoy" wrote in message
Hi,

I will post more details as I find them, but here's the situation in a
nutshell.

Our A/C cools air, but barely blows it out. The outdoor unit is on and
seems to be functioning properly. We have cold air coming out of the
diffusers, but barely any air with virtually no pressure.

The filter is clean. The problem came on suddenly.

What could be wrong.

Many thanks in advance,

Sam