Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Abby Sunderland - Uh oh...

On Jun 13, 11:57*am, Jack Stein wrote:

There is absolutely no need to go flitting around on a cruise ship,
stuffing yo-self with life threatening food. *At least the chick is
keeping her mind and body in good shape so the gov'ment don't hafta
stick a stint in her blood stream to keep her alive...

Like Dick Cheney's?

Yeahbut, they don't seem to mind having invested those resources. *Why is it
so irritating to people here? *In a woodworking group?

What irritates me is some people are running dangerous table saws,
jointers, BS and so on for no reason other than pleasure, risking life
and limb for their own self-gratification, and now I have to pay for any
accidents. *

Some of them are in wheelchairs, raising the risk even more.

You have no class. Best you be careful, karma is a bitch.

What also irritates me is ...........

You're so irritable!!