David Oneill

Default Screed floors

Hi
I am having a conservatory built. The builder is ready to lay the final
screed to the floor but I have noticed that clearance between the rough
concrete and the bottom of the door is currently only 45mm. I will be
fitting either wood laminate or tiles on top of the finished floor so
this will only leave 25 –30mm for the screed. Is this enough?
I read somewhere that screeds are normally 50 – 70 mm thick.
What will be the effect of a thinner screed, will it be OK.
Thanks
David