Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On 6/13/2010 12:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote

I remember when toilets would flush and shower heads would flow
before some government agency got hold of them.

There was a spell when they did not work well at all, but engineering
has overcome those problems. There are plenty of 1.6 gallon toilets that
work perfectly. I like my low flow shower too, but many do suck.

We have one of the flush and pray models. My friend has one of the
pressure tank models that will geld you if you flush it while you
sit on it. When I travel, I carry my own shower head and tools to
change them out at hotel/motels.

TDD