Ron Magen

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ - additional memories

What a bunch of whiners . . .

20/400 vision in one eye, and flat feet . . . a double 'free pass'.

I FOUGHT to get in !! While I was in USAF tech school, my 'super athlete'
brother was #4 on the local draw. He was ready to run to Canada while my
parents were getting a psychiatrist to give him an 'out'.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I did what I felt was right. Yes, I did make it to
SEA.

The only ones 'gloating' were the Reservists who were going to 'Home AFB'
after Basic.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop
{Bad eye, but I still out-shot even the instructors and a lot of people who
claim to be 'snipers' . . . still can. Bad feet & overweight, but I still
passed 'PT Qualification' where a number of these 'physically fit athletes'
couldn't hack it. And a couple of years ago I was able to out-do about 6
teenagers that were working with me at a Summer Daycamp !!}