Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Chutzpad

" wrote:

Does anyone else find it amazing that Obama could put a moratorium on
deep water drilling and then a couple of days later when there are a
hell of a lot of angry unemployed oil field workers in the Gulf, say
that BP should pay the unemployment benefits.

Obama and Browner hate oil and this is a great way for them to push an anti oil agenda.

I'm sure Obama would be more interested in the Louisiana economy if the previous governor
was still in office. Busting Jindals nuts, not a problem. Face it, Obama is an educated
Chicago street punk that is showing his lack of range but a strong understanding of
kicking ass on your enemies.

Now if our current President put a moratorium on BP's drilling projects subject to a
review, I likely would have a more favorable opinion. From what I've been reading BP may
have issues. There was a Rolling Stone article linked to on Drudge that indicated that BP
overruled Halliburtons recommedations on prepping the well.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...RS_show_page=0

For a magazine that is left of center, it was not a flattering piece of journalism to the
current and previous adminstrations. It is an excellent read.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller