Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Sheet metal screws vs sheet rock screws....

"Existential Angst" wrote:

OK, my app has nothing to do with doors or frame installation, but rather
mounting something (a chinup type bar) TO a door frame.

Must be a tall door, a short EA, or bent knees.

Why not just make a pull up bar out of pipe and cement it in outside?

Two pressure treated posts, drill a cross hole for the pipe to fit through both and two
bags of premixed concrete to fix it in the holes. Takes up no space IN your home.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller