Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline can?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:10:59 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote Re Where can I get an old style non CARB 5-gal gasoline
can?:

Brent wrote:
Where can I get an old style non CARB compliant 5-gal gasoline can?

I pine for the days when 5-gallong gas jugs had a pour spout and a
vent. All the gasoline cans I can find in the stores are something
called "CARB compliant". They are miserable abominations.

You may be tempted to modify your new-style can so that it actually works.

I betcha there is a significant sanction, like jail, fine, and/or flailing,
if you do so.

It's for the children.

No doubt that's true. Our government to beat the terrorists, to they
beat their own citizens. It's much easier to do.

And you are right, it's for the children.