Posted to uk.d-i-y
mark mark is offline

Default OT Cheeky *******

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
I have just found a note under my windscreen wiper saying "Please do not
park here again as I cannot park when I get home from work"

So I cannot park outside my girlfiends house then?

I can get a couple of scrap cars with a months tax on them and park them
ouside his house when he and his wife are at work and just leave them. Any
better ideas?

This is the same knobhead that parked across the girlfiends driveway one
evening so that I could not get out in the morning to go to work.

Wouldn't it be easier to find a gf with ample parking facilities?

mark