Posted to alt.home.repair
Elmo[_6_] Elmo[_6_] is offline

Default What's the trick to mowing grass on a steep hill with a gas push mower

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 00:43:22 -0400, mm wrote:

Are there trees or bushes that would make it hard to manage the cord?

Yes. Both. But not too many. Mostly it's tall grass. It seems a weakness of
the hover mowers is tall grass and uneven surfaces. I have both.

I guess if I kept it mowed nicely, both would subside ... but that means I
still need to mow it all at least once with a mower than can handle tall
grass (or a weed whacker).

Since the hover mower reputedly has a very small swath (much smaller than
the area of the deck), it might not be much better than a weed whacker. I'm
still looking things up though ...