Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Craftsman Tools at Ace Hardware

"Leon" writes:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jun 11, 12:00 am, -MIKE- wrote:
Walked in to Ace Hardware yesterday and saw a display for Craftsman tools.
I don't know how extensive the collection will be, but it's good news
for anyone who's closer to an Ace than a Sears.

I have lots of Craftsman hand tools and I've only had to use their
lifetime warranty once. I've never been a fan of their power tools, but
their hand tools have never let me down.

(before you state the obvious... that one occasion was the result of me
being stupid, not a defect... but they still honored it.)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

"I've only had to use their lifetime warranty once."

Once?

*Once?*

Don't you use Phillips screw drivers? I can't tell you how many worn

Perhaps if you bought a better screw driver to begin with, you wouldn't
need to keep taking it back. I've Vermont America #2 and #3 phillips that
are over 15 years old, have driven thousands of screws with them, and they're
still good as new.

scott