Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default Craftsman Tools at Ace Hardware

"-MIKE-" wrote in message
Walked in to Ace Hardware yesterday and saw a display for Craftsman tools.
I don't know how extensive the collection will be, but it's good news
for anyone who's closer to an Ace than a Sears.

I have lots of Craftsman hand tools and I've only had to use their
lifetime warranty once. I've never been a fan of their power tools, but
their hand tools have never let me down.

(before you state the obvious... that one occasion was the result of me
being stupid, not a defect... but they still honored it.)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Last year someone posted a link to the 3 major US tool manufacturers
(Stanley, Danaher, & SnapOn) and the brands they make. I couldn't
find the post but found the link.
http://www.yotatech.com/f106/kobalt-...87/index2.html
About 1/4 of the way down. Poster is Claude_Suddreth.
Art