Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Cheeky *******

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
I have just found a note under my windscreen wiper saying "Please do
not park here again as I cannot park when I get home from work"

Seems polite enough to me, but has no legal validity.

So I cannot park outside my girlfiends house then?

Why not, but if you park on the public highway you are causing an
obstruction and be booked for it.

I can get a couple of scrap cars with a months tax on them and park
them ouside his house when he and his wife are at work and just leave
them. Any better ideas?

Don't forget they have to be insured, MOTd and roadworthy - and you could
still be booked for causing an obstruction.

I was going to put his name and address on the new owners log book. I get
the cars for next to nothing.

Adam