Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.engr.heat-vent-ac,sci.engr.control,sci.electronics.repair

Default Humidity Detecting Switch

On Jun 10, 7:15*am, wrote:
I've seen $250 humidity detecting fans (Broan?). I have a timer on my bath
fans, and motion detectors on my hallway lights (installed when my dad was
dying), so I can't believe they can't make a wall switch which detects
humidity. ANyone see one? Couldn't find one with google. *Besides the
bathrooms, I'd wonder if I can't have one for the house when I'm away and
don't want to have the heat or cool on just to prevent mildew. I hadn't used
cooling in years and the upstairs duct perspired onto my ceiling.

*Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
* *http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm...k.com/vasjpan2
* ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. *Everything fully disclaimed..}---
* *[Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
*[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Do you ever just run your furnace fan for air circulation, without
heating or cooling. ALso, do you do a lot of cooking to raise the
humidity that high?