Silvan

Default Electrolytic Rust Removal & Power Supplies

Charlie Self wrote:

Ewwwww, I can't wait to clean the pond next spring.

Do it before it really warms up if you value your nose.

Nah, dead goldfish in 90 gallons of pond water don't really stink that much.
(DAMHIKT.) I'm more worried about getting a handful of slimy, rotten fish
remnants that squooge into black goo when I try to get them out. (I've
been there too. My fish died this spring for causes unknown. At least
this time I know the cause.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/