Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

Kurt Ullman wrote:

PJ has pretty much scoped out the French:
A moral compass needs a butt end. Whatever direction France is
pointing--from collaboration with the Nazis, acccomodation with the
Communists, existentialism, Jerry Lewis or a UN resolution veto-- we
can go the other waywith a quiet conscience.

--PJ O'Rourke

He's not the only one. For your consideration, I commend "Our Oldest Enemy -
A History of America's Disastrous Relationship with France" by John Miller
and Mark Molesky.

From the French and Indian War to General Schwartzkopf sending the French
contingent northwest to "protect against a Jordanian invasion" (in reality
so they wouldn't run into any Iraqi forces to whom they could surrender),
the French have been disgusting.

However, they have their uses.

Whenever I'm threatened by a granny-lady armed with a pointy umbrella
screeching "You godless communist! You can't smoke here!" I merely reply:
"It's all right madam. I'm French."