Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias[_2_] Mark Zacharias[_2_] is offline

Default TEAC AG-790 (not A) somewhat burned

"William R. Walsh" wrote in message
Hi!

Maybe you should just wait until someone like Franc locates a
free online manual.

I'm not sure if that's a "dig" implying laziness or a suggestion, but
I'm taking the high road on this one. ;-)

I did do some searching for a downloable service manual but I never
found one that was free. I _could_ call TEAC America parts and
service, but I'm not often near a phone and it's not my preferred way
of doing things.

William

Actually, just downloaded it, looks good and it's in a single 1 meg file. I
will try to email it to you.

If necessary email me at

and reverse the domain to read "sbcglobal" and notice the underscore _
between the first and last name.

I can reply to the email and attach the manual.

Mark Z.