Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

harry wrote:

The USA needs a permanent war to enrich the owners of it's arms
factories and it's bankers. Since ww2 every war has been fought for
this purpose.
Not the defend America, to defend Israel. The latest wars (Iraq and
Afghanistan) were deliberately started by the USA for this purpose.
Meanwhile poor American boys are out there dying to enrich the already
wealthy and to defend the fascist Jews.
As soon as one war finishes, your lobby enriched politicians start
another.

I can't see why you're so upset - we're not making war on England!

Wars keep us in a state of readiness. Since our military is a volunteer
force, I ask you who would volunteer if there was never a chance to kill
people and blow things up? Who would want to be a fireman if there were no
fires?

Now there ARE other military forces that are volunteers that don't go to war
(Sweden, Norway, etc.). And you may rightly point out that they don't have
any trouble filling the ranks! That's true, but they are not orientated to
combat. In the main the members volunteered so they could shower with other
naked men (or women).

No, our military consists of our warrior class. War is what they trained
for, what they live for, what they want, what they need.

Our troops are trained to kill and, unlike (for example) the Dutch Army,
they won't take weeks to kill each enemy.

As for "poor American boys out there dying to enrich the already
wealthy...," they signed up knowing the risks. Just like a mountain climber
or a race car driver. And, to them, it doesn't matter whether the rich are
further enriched by their efforts or the facist Jews are defended. All that
counts is how well a job they do as a warrior.

This is a concept that pussies will never grasp.