Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Blade Has Begun Climing in Sunbeam Food Processor

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:29:51 -0500, jim evans
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 13:32:15 -0500, Hell Toupee
wrote:

If you're willing to invest in another machine, I'd recommend getting
a coffee grinder for the kibble. Those are amazing at how fast they
can render even fairly hard stuff to powder. I use mine to grind hard
spices.

That's an excellent suggestion. If I can't solve this problem I'll
look into it. Do you know how long it takes to grind a cup of beans?

Just moments. A coffee grinder also lets you pulse the beans. For me
(we I used them) a few pulses and/or a longer hold of the button.

It would surely be a good option.