Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix Hitachi cordless SDS - any good

In article WmPPn.45150$No5.27671@hurricane,
ARWadsworth wrote:
I abused a Hitachi 24V SDS cordless for 3 years before it died. It was
the best cordless SDS drill I have ever owned. It was not the model
that the OP is looking at (similar but no chisel action), and it was
better than any DeWalt, Makita, Hilti or Bosch SDS that I have ever
used.

I've got an Hitachi steel sheet nibbler. Quite a rare tool and obviously
pro. Has that air of quality about it and the only other power tool I have
that sort of matches it is my Fein Multimaster. Difficult to explain.

--
*How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.