Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default the innate perversity of inanimate objects

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:14:07 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote the following:

I'd be in the water before my shadow knew I was gone. I actually did
save her from under an inverted and trapped canoe in 60-degree white
water once upon a time. No credit for bravery though, I was already
wet. (I'd been in the same canoe).

So, now that she's done the dirty for ya, you're even.

Say, Don, now that you ahve your goodie back, why not develop a net
system which funnels goodies into a retrievable bucket in the deep
water in front of your dock? You can collect other folks droppings
then, too. Stainless screening is available for your non-fencing lame
and your dock collection system from the very same source.

--
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what
to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.