Phisherman

Default Build or buy Router Table?

I encourage you to build one! I used Norm Abram's (old) router table
plan with modifications to the drawer height size, front panel and
dust collection. Used handcut dovetails for the drawers. It's almost
too nice for shop use. Had fun building it and proud of the results.

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:11:30 -0500, "Al Reid"
wrote:

My old table has seen better days. It is small, lightweight and the opening in the metallic top is too small for my panel raising
bit. So I decided it is time to upgrade. I am trying to decide if I should build one or buy one.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

BTW, Happy New Year to all!!!!