Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT-A Slow Day in The Cabinet Shop

J. Clarke wrote:
When enough people figure out that the choices are to pay ludicrous
electric rates, freeze to death in the dark, or build nukes, the
greenies will be told to go pound sand.

I used to think so; any more I'm not so sure it'll just not be roll-over
time...

I've said numerous times that as the current spate of applications for
new units comes up for licensing hearings we'll learn real soon now how
serious the C-sequestration people are for actually accomplishing
something as opposed to simply being obstructionists. I have my opinion
what we'll see of them; hopefully to be shown it's wrong...