Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Shall not be infringed Shall not be infringed is offline

Default They're throwing stuff at Pelosi - video

On Jun 8, 8:38*pm, "Because We Carry the Fire?"
wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...i_heckled_at_d...

Pelosi Heckled At DC Event Over Lack Of Federal Funding

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is heckled by Code Pink at an event in
Washington, D.C.

"We supported Obama, we supported you, now 21 states are begging for money
to help us save the community," a woman screamed at Pelosi.

"You have made your point," Pelosi said in an attempt to quiet the
protesters.

An aide informed her that they are "throwing stuff."

Was she carrying that big hammer?