Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default San Fransicko, Californica, pontificates with boycotts

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:49:33 -0500, flipper wrote:

They're likely to argue that such a law has the 'effect' of making
employers 'immigration officers', which would be unconstitutional, but
that's not the case as there is no 'arrest' or other 'enforcement' by
the business against the alleged 'illegal alien' necessarily involved.

ALL US employers are REQUIRED to obtain social security information
from the perspective employee BEFORE hiring him or her for a full time
position.

Even part time, and cash pay-out labor pools have regulations they have
to follow.

Whether they do or not... well... therein lies the problem.

Not far from oil rig inspectors that take gifts to look the other way
or go have a breakfast in place of a live inspection session.

All of it erodes at America.

There are thousands of legit immigrants to this nation. ALL of those
emigrated legitimately.

We are merely not happy with the ILLEGAL EMIGRANTS.

It is VERY SIMPLE. They are NOT IMMIGRANTS unless and until they have
been ACCEPTED LEGALLY by CIVIL SOCIETY. Until then, they are EMIGRATING
into our nation, and if they are doing it ILLEGALLY, then they ARE
subject to ANY intrusion and EJECTION we wish to impose on them.

If you happen to be a hispanic ancestry citizen, (OR ANY 'FORIEGN'
appearing person), and you get too ****ing drunk, and get arrested, you
have no ****ing right to be upset because the cops want you to prove who
the **** you are. Live with it. Prove your worth and move on. Do not
sit there ****ing and moaning because you think the cop invaded your
privacy while you were out puking on the city streets one night.

They are not going to do a walk up shake down on folks, so if you are
not committing a crime, you do not need to worry.

Of course, the higher per capital stat on the fact that there are more
of you 'folks' committing crimes means that the likelihood that there
will be an active manhunt taking place for someone that looks like you or
that you look like will be high.

Too ****ing bad. Suck it up. If you are truly Amercan, then clean up
your own back yard, and YOU hispanic ****s EJECT the illegals, and stop
crying when we do it. Otherwise, it WILL continue to be the rest of US
that ejects you. You macho ****s need to grow the **** up, and face the
FACT that you are not fooling anyone with this crybaby "Oh look what they
are doing to our people..." horse****.

If we turn all the races into vertical columns, and put the rich and
'upper class' folks at the top, and scientists under them, then us
regular folk under that and the criminals and gangs under that at the
bottom.

Look carefully, and one can blame the folks at the top of any given
race for the problems those at the bottom of their column cause for
society and the harm they do against the eradication of racism
altogether.

If we force those at the tops of those columns to clean up their own
houses, then one day, we might actually be able to return to moving
toward a civil, free society. Currently, 'tain't so.

Sadly, that window of opportunity for repair is closing fast, if it has
not already closed. The cops already act like Nazis on the streets.
Folks just do not look closely enough.

Sociocentrism will be the death of intelligent, civil, free societies
of man. Dark ages are upon us. What are your kids going to do out of
school? Where are all those jobs?

The Wall St woes that we thought were over will not be a mere "double
dip"... The **** is going to start hitting the fan again. Nixon's gold
standard devaluation is going to cycle us through one of its lull
undulations. It will continue to do this for decades to come, if not
centuries.