Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default San Fransicko, Californica, pontificates with boycotts

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:57:19 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2010 17:20:58 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sun, 30 May 2010 19:11:18 -0500, flipper wrote:

[snip]

Btw, I wouldn't mind if you asked your son-in-law his opinion of the
argument and would be interested to hear his take on it. I suspect he
won't agree but that's the point of a discussion: to hear differing
opinions.

...Jim Thompson

I could never be the go-between. He's brilliant, fast and hard even
to take notes from. Maybe, one of these days, all will be well at the
same time , and I can put together the SED bash, with my family and
neighbors as well.

No problem.

I didn't mean a 'debate' though. I just wondered what he thought of
the argument.

[snip]

I guess we're going to find out.

Obama's urchins are avoiding SB1070.

Instead they're going after the Arizona law that sanction employers
for hiring illegals.

More and more we can clearly see Obama's "leanings"... wonder when
he'll declare that the People's Republic of the United States is an
Islamic Nation?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |