Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 01:07:43 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 08:01:48 -0700, wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:09:35 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:19:38 -0700,
wrote:

What's unchanged is your lack of sincerity. Including a wish of peace
in your daily flame is beyond goofy.

Wayne

Merely beyond your comprehension.

Another deep thought from don the intellectual! Ever considered
sending them all to a vanity publisher? I bet you have!

Wayne

Finding peace and tranquility has little or nothing to do with
intellect or any notion of superiority or winning or vanity.

Penning daily flames full of evasion doesn't demonstrate peace,
tranquility, or intellect. Nor does getting your name on a list of
seditionists, or idiotically trying to pretend that you don't know how
that happened.

That's
what seems to be beyond your comprehension at present.

I think that a lot of things "seem" to be true to you.

This will be my parting note to you.

LOL As I've correctly noted before when you claimed to have plonked
me, you'll continue reading my posts and probably responding as well.
Some people only have time for declaring their intentions, but none
for making good on them. You'll find herds of such people everywhere
you look on New Year's Eve. Which is exactly what I though of when you
wrote "I'm far from innocent of banal bicker banter but I think I'm
ready to be done with that in favor of new priorities". That was
perhaps 50 bicker-banter posts ago.

Wayne