Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
IanM[_4_] IanM[_4_] is offline

Default Recent thread on solid state disk drives

David R.Birch wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:

It should be in the pendant where the monitor is.
They are a very small form factor board.
You might have a hard time getting the LAN adapter in but it one can
be made
to fit if it doesn't.
The motherboard is removable.

I've been inside the pendant plenty, there is nothing resembling any
motherboard I've seen since since I was playing with S-100 bus CNC
controls. I've built PCs since XT clones were the hot setup and I've
seen lots of mommaboards. I don't need to install a LAN card, the PCMCIA
LAN adapter is talking with the Win2k laptop, we haven't figured out how
to transfer files, though.

Anytime I have a Mitsubishi question I call Chicago.
Those guys are GREAT, and they will be happy to help you out.
They really know their stuff.
Do you mean MC Machinery? That's our usual Mits contact.

No, call Mitsubishi directly in Chicago.
As I recall, the guy you want to speak with is Steve.
Mitsubishi tech support at (847) 478-2500

That used to be the number anyway.

I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks.

David

Install the legacy NetBEUI protocol on the WIN2K box and your odds of
sharing files with a WIN95 system go up dramatically. Try sharing a
folder on the WIN2K box and the WIN95 system *should* see it. Otherwise
enable filesharing on the WIN95 box and access that from the WIN2K box.

Last resort is install a FTP server on the WIN2K box (I use Ward's FTP
daemon http://www.warftp.org/ ) and use the Win95 command line FTP
utility. You could install a GUI FTP utility, but the problem would be
finding one that works on WIN95.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL: