Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Import BXA toolpost experience

Ned Simmons wrote:

We don't have a seat of inventor in the plant.

If there are no confidentiality issues I'd be willing to try opening
the file with Inventor 2009 and SW 2010. I do have Desktop as well,
but not installed.

Sadly, there is. I remember signing a bunch of papers saying keep our proprietary info to
yourself and your creative thoughts are ours even though we didn't hire you to think any
further than fixing a machine.

I do thank you for the very kind offer.

I put in a request to the design firm that built the cell to provide me with proper data.
I *think* we are on good terms though they lost their *ss on this project.

They (we) always say that. I'm in the middle of losing my ass 7 days a
week for the next six weeks so I don't have too work to hard for the
rest of the summer. g

Good for you but I'm pretty sure the automation firm did lose their butt on this one. They
were way late with a penalty clause. Since they do a lot of business with other facilites
in the corporate umbrella, they just had to suck it up a bit.

Wes