Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default Recent thread on solid state disk drives

John R. Carroll wrote:

It should be in the pendant where the monitor is.
They are a very small form factor board.
You might have a hard time getting the LAN adapter in but it one can be made
to fit if it doesn't.
The motherboard is removable.

I've been inside the pendant plenty, there is nothing resembling any
motherboard I've seen since since I was playing with S-100 bus CNC
controls. I've built PCs since XT clones were the hot setup and I've
seen lots of mommaboards. I don't need to install a LAN card, the
PCMCIA LAN adapter is talking with the Win2k laptop, we haven't
figured out how to transfer files, though.

Anytime I have a Mitsubishi question I call Chicago.
Those guys are GREAT, and they will be happy to help you out.
They really know their stuff.

Do you mean MC Machinery? That's our usual Mits contact.

No, call Mitsubishi directly in Chicago.
As I recall, the guy you want to speak with is Steve.
Mitsubishi tech support at (847) 478-2500

That used to be the number anyway.

I'll give it a try tomorrow. Thanks.

David