Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default It wont stay shut by itself

"Stuart" wrote in message
In article ,
Roger Shoaf wrote:
But those types of doors already have a latch where the door remains
shut and is only locked when you lift up on the lever. At least the
ones that I have seen that have made it to California.

True with ours but my daughter's has no lever on the outside. Let the door
shut when you're outside and you need the key to operate the latch.

OK so there are some models that have no lever on the outside, but Still the
local locksmith is probably knowledgeable about the hardware in use in his
area and might be able to come up with a solution that is cheap, easy and
aesthetically pleasing.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.