Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default EasyWater ? ???

wrote:
On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 23:54:22 -0400, Tony

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 19:06:55 -0400, Tony
wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote:
I read up on this a little. Anyone use it? Does it really work?
http://www.easywater.com/
Sounds like one of those things you stick on a fuel line and claim to
get 99 miles/gallon gimmicks to me.
It's snake oil. I heard one of their ads on the radio yesterday -- said that
it "leaves the beneficial calcium and magnesium ions in the water".

Well, if it does that, it's not softening the water. By definition. Water that
contains calcium and magnesium ions is hard water. Not soft water.
Ah, yes indeed. But it makes no claims of "softening" water, only
"conditioning" it.
You know if you put a coil of wire around your dick, when you **** it
will come out as pure soft urine. What that means is that your dick
will be soft when the urine comes out. Better yet, if you connect
this coil to an high voltage electrical source, you'll never ****
again. Just think how handy that would be when you go out drinking.

Odd imagination you have! I don't normally talk to strangers about my
dick, much less winding wires around it and adding high voltage! But
what ever makes you happy. :~\ And to clarify my clarification, I never
said the thing works, just clarified the wording.

snipped

So, what about your dick??????
I bet you're dying to tell all of us......

I'm sorry but it just doesn't seem right to me. I'm not that kind of
guy. But if you are that desperate for stories about other mens dicks,
then I suggest you keep looking, I'm not your man (in any stretch of the
imagination). You may do well in some highway rest stops or adult book
stores. Good luck!