Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Honda Going Back To Timing Chains?

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 21:31:41 -0400, Bob Engelhardt

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/244...-201kw-rav4-v6

404 error

Huh. I usually check them before posting, but I didn't bother this
time because I remember it working not so long ago. The current error
message is recommending the same URL I posted, which implies that the
problem might be some kind of temporary glitch. But the whole site
looks different, and the way back machine doesn't have a copy yet. Too
bad, it was a nicely detailed article that focused on tech instead of
cupholders. IIRC correctly, most of the info was cut and paste from
Toyota itself. But I don't see any comparable article with a quick
search.

Wayne