Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_5_] Sanity[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 4:38�pm, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 6, 10:05 am, "Sanity" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jun 5, 5:18 pm, The Daring Dufas

wrote:
On 6/5/2010 9:04 AM, harry wrote:

On Jun 5, 11:03 am, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 6:08 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Jun 4, 3:46 pm, wrote:
I've been as guilty as numerous others in perpetuating this
wildly
off
topic
thread for this newsgroup. However, as it refuses to die,
here
is
my
contribution for the moment:

Although my politics is diametrically opposite, and I often
find
his
reasoning
to be flawed, occasionally Charles Krauthammer hits one
right
out
of
the
ballpark. Everyone who has followed or contributed to this
OT
discussion
of the
recent Israeli blockade incident should read this OP-ED
piece
in
today's
Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...10/06/03/AR201...

You can find plenty of articles making the opposite argument.
Is
Krauthammer a Jewish name? Yes it is. The man is a Jew. What
sort
of
article do you expect?
His name is in Wikipedia with a full report on his
background.

Just as good as you posting articles from pro-palestinian
sources
such as
al-jazeera.

By the way, as long as you're quoting from Wiki, here's an
article
from
them
that states the British were using the King David Hotel as a
military and
political headquarters. It also states that the Irgun gave
plenty
and
fair
warning of their attack to allow people to leave before but
the
warning
was
not heeded. Did your muslim friends and muslim allies do that
for
the
people of the Trade Center? You bet your ass they didn't
because
they are
slime like you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Da...ing-Hidequoted
text -

So once again you are trying to justify terrorism. You started
with
terrorism, you will die with it.

And that's exactly what is happening to the palestinians. You
know
who
mean. The civilized, cultured, educated people that strap bombs
their
women and children and kill other women and children. The ones
that
fire
rockets and weapons hiding behind women and children so as to
get
Israel to
fire back at them and kill civilians. That's the terrorists I'm
talking
about.- Hide quoted text -

When they don't have tanks& aeroplanes it'a the only way they
have
fight. It's surprising how desperate some people will get. You
will
never beat them with violence. But Jews are too stupid to
understand
that.

Believe it or not, there have been Arab and Jewish communities here
in
Birmingham, Alabama from the beginning, the city is only 140 years
old.
When I was talking to a fairly recent Palestinian immigrant who is
an
American citizen and came here as a child, he told me, "We don't
have
jets, tanks and helicopters, we have suicide bombers. Those are our
tanks, jets and helicopters." There is a large group of Arab
Christians
here too and when I was discussing The Middle East with one of my
friends from that community, I said "Heck, you're an Arab Catholic,
everybody over there hates you." He asked, "How did you know?" I
said
him "You're not Muslim and you're not Jewish, you belong to the
smallest
minority in that area, nobody's got your back." He told me that was
true
and said I should visit The Middle East with him some time, it
would
blow my mind. I should probably leave my American flag T-shirt
at home.

TDD- Hide quoted text -

He is exactly right. You should definately go. You could adopted the
ploy of wearing a mini Canadian flag. Even English speakers can't
tell
the differance in the accent. A good place to start is Morrocco.
I have always been treated very kindly by Arabs. Even ones who
couldn't really afford it. Kindness to travellers is part of
Islaam. Due to the Arab nomadic cultural background

Last summer I took my grand daughter to the municipal pool for
swimming
lessons. One of the other girls mother was there too. She wore a scarf
so I
knew she was muslim. We talked twice and week and she seemed very
nice.
One
day she came to the pool wearing a T-shirt with "Jihad" across the
back
and
front. I asked her why she wore it. She told me it's her duty to fight
and
destroy the Jews. The next time I brought a small Israeli flag. The
woman
spit at me. Just shows, they are not interested in getting along no
matter
how nice you try to be. They are here and there to push their violent
and
uncivilized agenda, much like you.- Hide quoted text -

There is a history between you. �Evil Jews have stolen Arab lands.
She knows this. All can be seen on Aljazeera. All the Jewish
atrocities are coming out. Sometimes live on aljazeera. �Murder and
killings live on my TV.The time of reckoning is close.
�There has been diasporas in the past because you are so evil. �I
suppose your god was punishing you. � As you are still unrepentant,
it's gonna happen again. �And again. And again. �You never learn. Even
though your past is all recorded in the bible.
The end of (your) world is nigh!!!!!!!!

There you go again. �Al Jazeera. The muslim propaganda sheet and you
quote
that as facts. �Jews stole arab lands. � Hey ****ant, in the early 1900's
Jews BOUGHT the land from the arab landowners. �The arabs charged
exhorbitant prices and laughed at the Jews for buying desert land. �Now
look
at Israel and look at them. They turned this **** desert into one of the
worlds nicest metropolis'. �Learn your history and facts before you make
bold and stupid statements. �And keep reading Al Jazeera. �You'll really
learn a lot from them. �And when the muslims take over England, like they
are now, tell me how nice they are. �I have many friends, relatives that
live there so don't bull**** me.- Hide quoted text -

Canaan was the land of milk and honey until the Jews ruined it.

To you and your loved ones.