Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:49:14 -0400, "
wrote:

[snip]

I have to agree...the original post made it sound as if separate, intact
organs were being left. That would seem very peculiar...cats don't
dissect their prey.

"Nibbles", one of my cats brought a small rabbit in one evening. In
the morning, I found a patch of fur and a kidney on the floor. He
often leaves bird feathers in the bathroom.
--

Yup. Normal cat behavior. Back when I had many outdoor formerly-feral cats
we called the roof above our basement walk-out the "wall of carnage". That's