Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Something leaving small animal parts at my door!

On Tue, 25 May 2010 18:49:14 -0400, "
wrote:

[snip]

I have to agree...the original post made it sound as if separate, intact
organs were being left. That would seem very peculiar...cats don't
dissect their prey.

"Nibbles", one of my cats brought a small rabbit in one evening. In
the morning, I found a patch of fur and a kidney on the floor. He
often leaves bird feathers in the bathroom.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"At one point in time, many of us actually had Jesus as our personal
lord and saviour. Unfortunately, we later had to dismiss him for
incompetence, gross negligence, misconduct and consistent failure to

show up for work."