Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Jewish Pirates.

On 6/5/2010 2:59 AM Sanity spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

On 6/4/2010 5:19 PM Sanity spake thus:

I wonder how you'd react if someone was lobbing some rockets at your
house and family.

Exactly; that's just what the Israelis are doing to the inhaibtants of the
Occupied Territories.

Good question; think about it.

No, you think about it. The first rocket that landed near my house or family
would be the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again.

As usual, you've missed the point he it flew over your head just like
a Patriot missile.

You said "The first rocket that landed near my house or family would be
the last. I'd go after the *******s and make sure they never did it
again." Fine, fair enough; I take you at your word on that.

Now imagine you are a *Palestinian* whose house has just been fired on
by a rocket. And not a ridiculously crude Qassam but a precision-guided
Hellfire fired from an attack helicopter by the IDF.

I take it you would still "go after the *******s and make sure they
never did it again", right?

But as you say "As long as it's against an Israeli, it's okay" You're
a phony.

I challenge you to show where I ever said anything like that, or even
implied it.