Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 16:40:06 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 07:25:58 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:35:24 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:20:36 -0700,
wrote:

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

"Bring them on" is not an invitation for empty threat

Right. It's just a straw man.

I challenge you
to make your accusations and allegations accountably and on record.

First you'll have to show the "accusation" you're referring to.

First you'd have to make one!

Exactly as I said - a silly straw man. What a weasel.

I say again - where are your answers about the "great cull"
participant list?

I have no answers.

As far as readers here can tell, there are only two people who know
anything about this list, and you're one of them. Somebody *did* make
the mistake of telling gossipy foreman *something*, which he promptly
blurted out on Usenet. Fortunately he was about as hard to break as
the average tactical potato chip, and his confession is on tape.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxG...ext=1&index=24

If you have questions, direct them to an author or keeper

Apparently those people seek anonymity, which of course is just fine
with double-standard foreman.

of said
alleged list

Don Foreman: "Gunner did include me on a list of potential
participants"

Therefore, the list exists if your word is worth anything, and is only
an "alleged list" if you made up the story. There seems to be a lot of
the latter going around these days with you, gummy, and tawm.

if you can identify one and can get a response from
him.

LOL Is Kevin Bacon involved in this somehow? How come you say that
gummer put you on the list, but gummer says he didn't? You guys are
like the Usenet version of "who's on first".

Wayne