Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Latest death threats from gummer

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 07:25:58 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:35:24 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 12:20:36 -0700,
wrote:

OK, bring them on.

I don't do the kind of empty threats you apparently find worthy of
defense.

"Bring them on" is not an invitation for empty threat

Right. It's just a straw man.

I challenge you
to make your accusations and allegations accountably and on record.

First you'll have to show the "accusation" you're referring to.

First you'd have to make one! You've been and will continue to be
too devious to make a single attributable accusation, substantial
statement or even opinion. All you bring is an endless torrent of
ridicule, name-calling and verbal abuse, delivered from safe anonymity
because you are too cowardly to be accountable.

I say again - where are your answers about the "great cull"
participant list?

I have no answers. I don't even have questions about it. I don't
care whether or not it exists, and if it does I don't care if my name
is or ever was on it or not. At this point, I don't care if you
exist either.

If you have questions, direct them to an author or keeper of said
alleged list if you can identify one and can get a response from
him.