Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wafty shed base

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:03:41 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

Makes U wonder why their children can't do that sort of thing for

them
but I suppose there're too busy paying their massive mortgages;?..

Assuming they have children and assuming said children, if they
exist, are less infirm than their parents.

Or living 200 miles away.

300 miles as was the case for me.

And have the neighbours arms and legs dropped off?

This is probably a sad reflection on todays society. People just
don't pay much attention to their neighbours. I know when I lived in
a close on a reasonable estate in St Albans of the ten or so houses
nearby, we only ever saw 4 or 5 of those households and only really
spoke to 2 or 3.

--
Cheers
Dave.