Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
EXT EXT is offline

Default It wont stay shut by itself

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
dpb wrote:
EXT wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message
john hamilton wrote:
When working on my car, I bring it right up close to the house and
lay my tools out on the floor behind the front door. ...

Just about any door latch in the world will fix that.

Why not use a tool box next to the car, they close up quick too.

How about a car that doesn't need fixing so much?

--

Hi,
That car has Lucas parts.

Yeah, I used to work in the auto business in the '50s. I can remember Lucas
electrical systems and parts. Took forever to trace out the wiring, and it
never went where you thought it should go. Electrical parts were twice the
price of North American auto parts.