Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Wafty shed base

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice scribeth thus
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:01:44 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

Seriously .. the residents of the Medway town's can' change a light bulb
;?,

You may not have any trouble standing on a chair to do it but wait
until you are older when and standing and taking a few steps is hard
work. Let alone lifting ones foot high enough to get it onto a chair
in the first place...

Actually since I split my femur last year its getting that way a bit;!..

Makes U wonder why their children can't do that sort of thing for them
but I suppose there're too busy paying their massive mortgages;?..
--
Tony Sayer

Or living 200 miles away.

And have the neighbours arms and legs dropped off?

Adam