Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default Solar Power Home

adjie_e wrote:
Step by step guides and video.
Cut energy costs to bill
http://gogonai.com/home-solar-generation

Ahmad Hidayat
Marketing
http://www.gogonai.info/?id:adjie_e

Most people don't have hundreds of thousands to throw away on a fantasy.
Solar and wind are just fantasies of dreamers. Anybody that knows
anything about physics, knows the energy density of solar and wind is a
backwards step. You'd have to cover the entire state of Rhode Island
with solar panels or wind mills to equal one nuclear or coal plant and
you would be black out when the wind don't blow and the sun don't shine.
Ethanol is even worse. There ain't enough land mass in the US to replace
what we use.
Your politicians are totally ignorant of science and physics and just
throwing your tax money down a rat hole for their relatives personal profit.

--
LSMFT

I don't like to interrupt her.