Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default Wafty shed base

Tim Watts wrote:

I work from home& the van.

I am currently owed - nothing. I currently owe - £73 which will be
paid off on Monday.

I only bring in labour for larger jobs like decking. My mate
Desmond is self employed& gives me an invoice, I pay him with a
cheque. Thats the way I like it. KISS.

:-)

BTW, is Pembury (T Wells) far enough away from your patch that you
wouldn't consider it cheeky if I point a mate at your website for
inspiration.

I don't operate that far away, in fact I turned down a job from Tonbridge
last week. If you reckon he is any good I'd be happy to pass over any
leads.

He's trying to do something a little similar to you but over here to
suppliment his retirement (his background is solid WRT to maintenance
and plumbing). He's had moderate word of mouth work but is maybe
looking to expand his customer base.

He can e-mail or ring me direct if he wants any advice. Happy to help.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk