Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Wafty shed base

I work from home& the van.

I am currently owed - nothing. I currently owe - £73 which will be paid off
on Monday.

I only bring in labour for larger jobs like decking. My mate Desmond is
self employed& gives me an invoice, I pay him with a cheque.

Thats the way I like it. KISS.

:-)

BTW, is Pembury (T Wells) far enough away from your patch that you
wouldn't consider it cheeky if I point a mate at your website for
inspiration.

He's trying to do something a little similar to you but over here to
suppliment his retirement (his background is solid WRT to maintenance
and plumbing). He's had moderate word of mouth work but is maybe looking
to expand his customer base.

--
Tim Watts

Hung parliament? Rather have a hanged parliament.