Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Considering Used Tools

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:13:34 -0400, "Bill" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:12:20 -0700 (PDT), Sonny wrote:

I would expect the auction site listing to include whether or not the
tools have single or 3 phase motors and some semblance of the working
condition of the tools. As best I can tell, they are all single
phase, but I can't be absolutely sure. If the auction site is well
known, I would expect the bidding on the table saw to reach at least
$600.

$300 is wishful thinking.

Maybe I'll be the only bidder that morning? : )
Maybe I can get them to throw in a box of blades? : )

Thank you for helping me with the numbers.
I'll provide an update with the selling prices in case anyone is curious.

Sure. Win or lose.