Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default What is it? Weekend edition

dpb wrote:
Rob H. wrote:
The photos at the links below were sent to me by people looking to
identify the items, for one reason or another these didn't make it on to
the web site, hopefully someone will recognize them.
1.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...um11/pic1n.jpg

Insulators, but I don't know for the precise application w/ the multiple
on a stand...telephone in an old switch house/yard, maybe???

My dialup was even slower than normal this AM so didn't try to load any
more...

--

A miniature beertap?