Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Bedroom TV

wrote in message

We came home once to find our dining room light on, and were sure we had

turned it off.

You live in the state made famous by Dave Barry and the "Tomato that Dialed
911." Apparently a tomato, rotting on a window ledge, began oozing acidic
tomato juice onto the phone below. Naturally, the goo shorted out the 911
speed dial key and the phone dialed 911 but no one answered the operator's
questions so they assumed the worst, send the police to break into the house
with their guns drawn to get the drop on the killer tomato.

-
Bobby G.