Pat Barber

Default Build or buy Router Table?

Here is what two sheets of $29 plywood and a weekend can
do:
http://home.att.net/~mboceanside/wsb...ID-642590.html

I have not finished the drawers as of yet, but the holidays
got in the way. You can easily build this in two long days.

Al Reid wrote:
My old table has seen better days. It is small, lightweight and the opening in the metallic top is too small for my panel raising
bit. So I decided it is time to upgrade. I am trying to decide if I should build one or buy one.

Any thoughts would be welcome.

BTW, Happy New Year to all!!!!

--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so." --- Mark Twain